With Maitland Train Station being only a short 8 minute walk from the event site, catching a train into Maitland Aroma is one of the easiest ways to get into the event.
Visit Transport NSW for the latest timetables and to plan your trip to and from Maitland Aroma.
With the amount of people attending the event, parking can become an issue for some.
Taxi Services will be available throughout the event weekend.
To organise your journey to and from the event, contact Maitland Taxis on 02 4933 7333, 131 008 or www.131008.com.
- Maitland Community Care Services – 02 4932 5755 or mccs.org.au
- Health Related Transport (Hunter New England Area Health Services) – 1800 660 361
- Isolated Patient Travel and Accommodation Assistance – 02 6767 8343
- Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme – 1800 623 724
- Maitland Taxis – 02 4933 7333, 131 008 or 131008.com
There are a range of car parks throughout Central Maitland, please see the below the recommended parks:
- St Andrews Street Car Park
- Elgin Street Car Park
- Albion Street Car Park
- Sempil Street Car Park
- Ken Tubman Drive (2nd level carpark only)
Each of the car parks listed have accessibility parking available.
Council proposes to temporarily close sections of the following Maitland streets to conduct the upcoming Maitland Aroma event:
From 6.00am Friday 11 August to 12 noon Monday 14 August 2017
- St Andrews Street between High Street and river bank
- Riverside car park
- Stillsbury Lane (between Riverside car park and High Street)
Warning and detour signs will be installed where appropriate.
A five minute drop off zone will be implemented for the duration of the closure out the front the Riverwalk Arcade.