Stand out from your competitors, build your brand and reach your target market with a Maitland Aroma 2018 sponsorship package.
Working in partnership with Maitland Events, a sponsorship package with Maitland Aroma 2018 is an ideal way to align your business with a well established event that regularly attracts between 15,000 and 18,000 visitors.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Aroma can help build brand awareness via pre, during and post event promotions.
- A strategic marketing campaign using a mix of advertising mediums including television, digital and direct.
- A dedicated contact to work with you to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Align with a premier event that has strong recognition in the community and a loyal following.
For more information on becoming a sponsor at Maitland Aroma 2018, contact Portia Wendt on 02 4931 2879 or [email protected]
Maitland Aroma is seeking a wide range of stallholders to come along and showcase their coffee, chocolate, food, beverage, general and produce from all around the local region.
Maitland Aroma 2018 is seeking volunteers to assist in a range of exciting and rewarding roles. Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Full event and volunteering inductions
- Roles tailored to a range of experience levels
- Flexible volunteer rosters
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer uniforms
- Post event thank you functions
- Recognition and certificates of appreciation
- Much more
- Maitland City Council is committed to engaging and building strong partnerships with community groups, service clubs and charities at events by ensuring at least 5% of available stalls at all flagship events are offered to community organisations.
The benefits for getting involved:
- Showcase your cause or expertise to a large local and regional audience.
- Raise awareness of your cause.
- Connect with the community and boost community involvement with your cause.
- Build strong community identity.
This can occur through activities at events, providing assistance with building event decor or structures, volunteering pre, post or during event or through payment.