Maitland City Council welcomes all visitors to Maitland and works towards ensuring that all seven of our flagship events are accessible for everyone.
Please find below some information about the site and accessibility options available.
Maitland Aroma will be held throughout Riverside Car Park and The Levee Shared Zone, Central Maitland in August 2021.
The ground in The Levee Shared Zone is relatively level with uneven pavers in some locations.
Riverside Car Park
The car park surface is flat, however, there are slight inclines in some places
Accessible toilets will be located in all areas of Maitland Aroma.
- Maitland Community Care Services – 02 4932 5755 or mccs.org.au
- Health Related Transport (Hunter New England Area Health Services) – 1800 660 361
- Isolated Patient Travel and Accommodation Assistance – 02 6767 8343
- Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme – 1800 623 724
- Maitland Taxis – 02 4933 7333, 131 008 or 131008.com
There are a range of parks throughout Central Maitland with accessibility parking available, please see below the recommended parks:
- St Andrews Street Car Park
- Elgin Street Car Park
- Albion Street Car Park
- Sempil Street Car Park
- Ken Tubman Drive (Second level car park only)