Maitland City Council welcomes all visitors to Maitland and works towards ensuring that all seven of our flagship events are accessible for everyone.
Please find below some information about the site and accessibility options available.
Maitland Aroma will be held in Maitland Riverside Car Park in Maitland.
The car park surface is flat, however there are slight inclines in some places.
Accessible toilets will be hired in and located (location) for the duration of the event.
There are additional Accessible toilets located next to Maitland Mutual.
For the duration of the festival, Ability Links will be running an accessibility tent for the use of event patrons.
Patrons will have the opportunity to utilise accessibility tent and equipment at each day of the festival.
There are a range of parks around Maitland that patrons will have the opportunity to park in. We recommend the following:
- St Andrews Street
- Elgin Street
- Albion Street
- Sempil Street
- Ken Tubman Drive (2nd Level)
All car parks have accessible parking available.
- Maitland Community Care Services – 02 4932 5755 or mccs.org.au
- Health Related Transport (Hunter New England Area Health Services) – 1800 660 361
- Isolated Patient Travel and Accommodation Assistance – 02 6767 8343
- Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme – 1800 623 724
- Maitland Taxis – 02 4933 7333, 131 008 or 131008.com
A five minute drop off zone will be implemented on High Street in front of the Riverwalk Arcade. Patrons are available to use this as an accessible drop off and pick up zone.